Potter's Wheel: A Search for Love and the Truth...

I am restarting this blog for the purpose of discussing relationships more so than promoting my novel, maybe both. I feel that it is important if we as sensitive humans are going to get any happiness out of life. I hope you will join me and add to the discussion wherever possible.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Save Money, Get a Great Deal!

Potter’s Wheel (one man’s search for love… and the truth) is now available from almost every online book merchant and most book stores world-wide that have computer connections to the main distributor.

With the coming holidays, it would make a great gift, and you can save money on coin purchases.

If you buy either a hardback or a soft cover version and send me a copy of the receipt, you will receive $10 off any purchase of $50 or more on WCSdeals.com.

You can purchase the paperback version directly from WCSdeals.com for delivery in the U.S., for $19.95 ($16.95 + $3.00 S&H).

More information about the novel is available on my Potter’s Wheel website, or email me at chuck@wcsdeals.com.

For discussions on the novel, relationships and other interesting topics, go to the Potter’s Wheel Blog.

Thanks,

Chuck
Copyright 2006 Charles E. Rickard All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home